Ethnicity: any grouping based on perceived commonality such as nationality, ancestry, language, sexual identity, culture, religion and custom.
This blogs aims for analysis of ethnic dynamics to better understand social relations. I am an engineering postgraduate student interested in the social sciences. After being accused of being covert, you may wish to know that I:
- Do not wish to convert anyone to Christianity;
- Do not consider some aspects of evolution to be scientific;
- Do not consider some aspects of creationism to be scientific;
- Do not think that science can properly answer questions on origin of life (OOL) hypotheses;
But I …
- Do accept base fundamentalist doctrines; and
- Do not accept a fundamentalist ‘world-rejecting’ mentality.
I have been banned by 2 atheists (Leaving Fundamentalism, The Racist and Unoriginal Anglo-American Entertainment Industry) and 3 Afrocentrists (Kushite Prince, Diary of a Nigress, African Blood Siblings) and have been called a “creationist troll” with “venom” whose views are “amusingly demented” as well as an “idiot trolling for attention” by Dr. Jason Rosenhouse, an atheist because I posted negative partial review comments of his book Among the Creationists.
Topics on this blog include those which discuss imperialism, racism, sexuality and religion among others. Thus,
CONTENT WARNING: The language and topics discussed may occasionally be caustic and unsavory respectively. Responses to your posted comments may range from mildly patronizing to acerbic. Comments are not moderated so you can reply in kind. All data should be checked before reusing.